What is the similarities and differences between parallel and series circuit?
1. A parallel circuit can run several devices using the full voltage of the supply.
2. If one device fails, the others will continue running normally
3. A failure of one component does not lead to the failure of the other components.
4. More components may be added in parallel without the need for more voltage.
5. Each electrical appliance in the circuit has it own switch
6. Less effective resistance of the circuit
Sign up now to answer this question!
© SPM Board 2020